Blog Archive

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Small Victories

In case you were wondering,...yes, it is possible to learn 3 chapters of heat transfers, 4 chapters of statistics, finish 2 homeworks sets, and complete research in only 3 days. Thank you Brain, for transforming my procrastination into a lesson of efficient functionality.  I feel like a Carnot engine right now,.... it's awesome : D (Apologies for the super  nerdy remark. I haven't slept much since Sunday).

I think I will celebrate this victory by going to Italy for the weekend : )

In other news, my room looks like a terrorist hole. I've barely had time to eat, let alone clean. I actually try and avoid my room as much as possible anyway because 1. it's lame and 2. my desk is so messy I go into panic mode every time I see it. Now that I think about it, I haven't used my bed since last Tuesday night. Trains, couches, hostels, and even friends' floors make suitable replacements. I should stop paying rent.

Last night, I feel asleep on Siri's floor to this song,


and I woke up 2 hours later to this one:

No comments:

Post a Comment