Blog Archive

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Il n'etait pas un pirate!

And the count down begins....in 5 days 18 hours, I will be on a plane to Paris. Amazingly, next semester will be my first time living outside of Pittsburgh. Some say I should have tried Ohio first, but given the choice between the Browns or a baguette, obviously I'd take the latter. For the next five months, I will be living in Metz, France and taking classes at Georgia Tech Lorraine. Thankfully, all my classes will be taught in English...no need to make Heat Transfer harder then it already is : )

Things to do before I go:

1. Buy a backpack
2. Rob a bank (Or rather, say Au Revoir to my life savings)
3. Learn French (Watching Pirates of the Caribbean in French has been really great for brushing up on vocab, but I don't see phrases like "He was not a pirate" being very useful on the train platform.)

No comments:

Post a Comment