Blog Archive

Thursday, February 17, 2011

I'm tired. AND EXCITED!

It is 5:16 in the morning and in an hour and a half, I will be on a bus to Frankfurt. In the past two days, I have slept only 4 hours-I'm use to late nights by now, but I'm ready for my spring break to start (don't worry mom, I have a five hour bus ride to get some rest). This was a midterm week for us so I had plenty of tests, presentations, reports and homework sets to keep me up. The most challenging assignment I had by far was to prepare and deliver an 8 minute presentation in French. While my French reading and comprehension skills are acceptable, my speaking abilities are not where I would like them. After my presentation, my professor told me that the best advice she can give me is to simply listen to as much French as possible. She said its time to "give my eyes a rest and train my ears."

Enough about class,...I just had to add that in so people know I'm actually working : )

Spring Break Itinerary:
18th: Frankfurt
19th-20th: Lisbon, Portugal
21st-22rd: Madrid, Spain
23rd-25th: Barcelona, Spain
26th-27th: Nice, France
28th: Monaco

: D

No comments:

Post a Comment