Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Dublin, Ireland

I’m still alive in case you were wondering. Finals destroyed me. Well, not really,..I have my grades back and they are pretty close to what they usually are,…but getting those scores was a seriously last push effort. I guess that’s what happens when you travel four days a week and only study three. 

If school work was my only concern the past two weeks, I would have been golden. Unfortunately, I was also ambushed by a whirlwind of unforeseen monsters. Blah. As I always do, I fought my way out of that mess, bruised and battered, and jumped on a plane to Ireland to recover. And a brilliant recovery it was. Following my sister's advice, we took two 8hr bus rides around the countryside. This was exactly what I needed...to stare blankly out a window and give my mind time to process all I have been through during the past four months. When we were tired of thinking (or when we ran out of bus tours...don't know which came first), we hit the pubs and enjoyed some Irish coffee (Josh drank Guinness of course) and live music. 


No comments:

Post a Comment